From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2012 17:23:29 -0500
That's all right, Mike.  Jim, KB5FNW,  reads this list, and he probably has
the more
recent release since I think he bought his Wouxun radio late in 2011, but
that at least
helps us isolate the problem.  I think he will be responding to your message
soon.  Thanks again, and I think that did solve the problem.  73.
Harvey