From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2011 22:04:39 -0500
Absolutely, Tom.  With so much gear running on 12 volts today it's a great
idea to have an extra supply on hand and now I'm happy I did.  Fortunately,
though, even if I hadn't had the older Astron, there is a TS-830 in the
shack and they had built-in supplies.  Guess what I should be working on is
a battery backup which I know some of you already have.  73,  Lou