From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2008 10:06:12 -0800
Hi
     On my system when ever I listen to an MP3 program it is actually being
played with Windows Media Player. Media player is the default program for
windows to use for audio programs. To control the volume in media player
press f9 for more volume and f8 for less volume.

I hope this helps.

God bless,
Mark
God loves you!