From:
Aimee Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2013 19:19:23 -0400
Phil, just remember Big Brother AKA Uncle Sam, or whatever the hell you want
to call it is watching you.  Hehehehe!  Don't worry, your secret is safe
with me until I get to work tomorrow.  Just kidding!  Actually, I'll be out
of there in a little over 2 weeks.  Can't wait!

73
Aimee
KK4JHF
"Be well, do good work and keep in touch." (Garrison Keillor)