From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2005 13:28:56 -0500
Tom,

If people would respond privately, this would be a good
idea.  Unfortunately, all too many people reply to the list, which is how
these things escalate.  Quite frankly, there are JFW lists on which you can
get just about any answer you need pertaining to Jaws, so we don't need
that traffic here unless it specifically pertains to accessing
radio-related software.  It's sad to think that the traffic on this list
almost tripled yesterday, and it was all because we were talking about
screen readers, and not very much about ham radio.

Steve