From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 20:10:42 -0400
You put the clip right on the connection.  Try to use an aluminum or
stainless steel clip as solder won't stick as easily to it.  I like the
soldering gun technique the best, but its too big for somethings and it
imparts too much heat to small parts while it is heating to soldering temp.
There are some very small wire tip guns, but I have never tried these, but
they should work just fine.
Bob Tinney, [log in to unmask], K8LR