From:
Keith Bucher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 15:57:49 +400
Since probably nobody either has or wants to spend this much on a radio,
rather than clutter up the list with a lot of info, instead I'll pass on
an URL:
http://www.qsl.net/ab4oj/icom/ic7800/7800links.html

    It weighs about 55 pounds, is supposed to run 200 watts, and has an
internal power supply.  I believe the synthesizer is included, as it
certainly should be for this much money.  Look for a review of it in
the August QST, or it's now up on the ARRL site.

Keith