From:
Matt Arthur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2014 01:58:31 -0500
Hi Justin and all,
i would not be interested in doing D - Star on my computer.
I don't like to sit in front of a computer that much.
I would like the idea of doing it with a radio.
The other problem i have noticed about D- Star is the range is not as good
as a regular repeater.
The icome repeaters we have found at least people i know who have had them
say there  junk.
no front end in the receivers.
So they cave in big time.
Thanks 73 Matt ka0pqw