From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 03:27:28 +600
  Blind Treasures is proud to announce the first auction sight just for
the
  blind.  Today is the grand opening of a auction sight dedicated to the
  blind.  We welcome all blind people, blind related companies or
  organizations to come in and auction off any items they may have to
sell.
  It doesn't have to be just an adaptive product but anything you want to
  sell. There are no listing or selling fees.  Everything is absolutely
free
  to you!
  We are very excited about this auction sight and welcome any ideals you
 may
  have.  Just send them to [log in to unmask]  Come on in and
 check
  it out and make sure you tell all your friends.  To surf over just go to
  www.blindtreasures.com/auction.  See you there and good selling.

  If you would like the best deals around on adaptive products and don't
 feel
  like spending all your time looking, we can help.  Check out our auction
  sight at www.blindtreasures.com/auction or Join our mailing list and
 uncover
  treasures beyond your belief.  Adaptive treasures will appear  right in
 your
  mailbox.  To make things even more exciting, we will
  always have some surprise for you!  To join the treasure scroll mailing
  list, just send an email to [log in to unmask]
  Please type subscribe along with your email address in the subject line
or
  body of the message.  Hope to see you in the castle!

  Blind Treasures
  Tony Meade
  Phone: 910.875.3151
  Email: [log in to unmask]