From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2012 06:50:49 -0500
Mike:

That's the plan here.

Hopefully I can save myself $30 or whatever a new cable would cost.

It's amazing how sensitive these new rigs are to voltage and current
irregularities due to problems like this, but I guess it's better to be on
the safe side than to risk frying the finals or something much worse.

I have the other cable right here, and will doo all cleaning and checking
when I get the chance.

Thanks to all for helping me work through this.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ