From:
Howard Traxler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Howard Traxler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2012 21:51:28 -0600
Mike (and others),
I have a Drake Tr4 transceiver and R4a receiver that I'm thinking of using
in such a configuration.  It seems that there must be provision for
(possibly) two cables between.  One to pass the antenna an one to mute the
receiver.  As soon as I organize my shack, I'm gonna get serious about this
thing.

Thanks.

The Other Howard, WA9RYF