From:
Gery Gaubert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 2010 13:07:48 -0600
I went on the net and read some information about the 6v.  If I can find all the coils, clamps, and wires that they talk about, I may try adjusting the swr on the butternut.  Seems that low swr may not mean all is right.  I am going to find some wire and I think I can get about 8 radials out give or take a few on each side of the antenna.  I'll try this and go from there.  Just to find some inexpenssive wire for experimenting.

Gery D. Gaubert
Assistant, Information Technology Administrator
St. Charles Parish Sheriff's Office
office (985) 783-0208
mobile 504-329-9439

This e-mail and any attachments thereto are intended only for the use by the addressee(s) named herein and contain propriety/confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me by telephone (985-783-0208) and permanently delete/destroy the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.