From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2006 13:32:28 -0400
Hi, all.

While using my Dell laptop during our recent trip to Missouri, I discovered
that Jaws is not giving me the usual list of attachments for e-mails that
contain them.  I typically access this list via a "shift tab" once an e-mail
message is open.

Can anyone tell me how to configure Outlook Express to get this attachment
list?

I don't remember having to do this with my main PC, but it is a problem with
the laptop in Outlook Express.

Just for info, I'm using Jaws 7.0 and Windows XP.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ