From:
Gerry Leary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2012 19:49:12 -0600
Well first I say in my opinion get off of the free band wagon.  Unless you
want an Iphone.  Apple is the only company who thought that blind people
should have access to there productswith out adding anything.  It did take
me a little while to get use to how the touch screen works, but once I
actually rapped my brain around the concept I like them better then buttons.
Yes I know that is hard for some of us to imagine, but if you try hard you
really get to feel that good.  But I don't think that anything else talks a
lot so if you get an android it will be like owning an icom or yeasu
compared to a kenwood.