Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2007 12:36:10 -0400
Tom,

You probably should invest some money in getting training for common software
applications.  I'm sure it would make you more proficient in MsWord and Excel,
as well as using your screen-reader. If you are interested, write to me.

You can pull up a list of worksheets with control-shift-s, and you can go to the
next r previous worksheet with control-pgdn and control-pgup respectively.

Steve, K8SP
Lansing, Mi