From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2012 22:48:55 -0500
Bob:

I just checked, and my carrier level is set at 40.

Also, I just remembered that the plug end of the TS570 power cord is
different than that for the 590, so if I'm going to test another power cord,
it will have to be from the TS480 out in the RV.

Will want to grab that cable  during the daylight hours, though, not at
night like now when it's 20 degrees and not very inviting to be out in the
RV working with cable connections.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ