From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2012 09:35:55 -0000
Hi Steve

What is the difference between a Winkeyer_USB and Winkey2?

As I mentioned in my previous, the FTDI driver seems to have produced Com 5
and 6, but I can't seem to find Winkey2 as the device associated with either
of them despite selecting either in the Winkey setup program.

I must admit to be on the outskirts of my hardware interfacing knowledge on
this one!

73

ATB

David W Wood