From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2014 14:24:28 -0800
When I had a Drake TR-4, I think it had a PEP output of 350
watts.  I would QRM our land line badly, but the phone company
put on a Brute Force Filter which took care of that issue.  I
have no idea what kind of interference HF gear can have on
digital tv stuff but it can sure get into audio circuits.  I only
run 100 watts
here.  It would be nice having an amp even 5 or 600 watts but
because of close proximity to neighbors I have no current
intention of doing that.  Jim WA6EKS