From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2006 20:23:12 -0500
Hello All,

The subject line pretty much says it all! I have an Icom UT-102
synthetic speech module that plugs into the transceiver or receiver.
No wiring. When you
press the "speech" button on the front of the transceiver or
receiver, you will hear the S-meter level (can be turned off in main
menu if not desired),
frequency and in some instances also the operating mode.

Ideal for the blind, sight handicapped or print handicapped, as well
as normally sighted who can not take their eyes off the road - just
press the button
and listen to what frequency you are on.

I purchased it new, it is an extra one I no longer need. Works
perfect, looks new. Asking $48 plus $2.50 postage within the USA.

Works 'only' with Icom equipment! Older Icom models use a speech board.

Thank you.

Duane Fischer, W8DBF