From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2013 15:45:53 -0600
Scott,
Listening is fun and even sending to yourself helps learn the letters.
Getting on and working someone is the best of all because you really want to
understand what the guy is saying to you.  I always worked the novices for
many years.  Shoot, I can remember talking for two and three hours to guys,
who could not copy even 5 WPM, so I'd slow to about 2 or 3 WPM just so they
could get it.  That was a great confidence builder for guys trying to
remember their letters and numbers.

Phil.
K0NX