From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2015 18:05:59 -0500
Absolutely right, Jim. Nothing like hands-on experience, especially when it
comes to keying paddles. I spent lots of time at the begali  booth last time
I went and very nearly dropped a couple hundred bucks there. In the end, I
didn't but only because I usually use a keyboard. But if I had taken the
plunge, it would've been because I got to try out the paddle in person and
knew for sure I liked it. nothing like Dayton. Every ham should go at least
once.

Lou WA3MIX
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist: