From:
"Nathan, Kevin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 12:35:19 -0700
I think another thing to keep in mind with the Yaesu, apart from what it
does or doesn't read, is that it does not come with a built-in, onboard
antenna tuner or vox.  These are, as I understand, both add ons.  73
Kevin, K7RX

Kevin Nathan, Independent Living Coordinator
Dept. of Services for the Blind
3411 S. Alaska
Seattle, Wa 98118
Voice:  (206) 721-6450