From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 2016 07:49:27 -0500
Good point.   And for that matter, some will be on after the contest for
a few days, operating as they break things down, or  are just finishing
up their vacation time with some casual operating.

  There has been some nice stuff on the bands the past few days.
Yesterday I worked 3XY1T from Guinea on 15 RTTY  for my 150th RTTY
country.       They have been active on other modes, and will be there
until March 4 (I think).    Not one you see every day, so grab them if
you hear them.
Good luck in the weekend's contest, and in the never ending game  of DX
chasing.

73, Steve KW3A