From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2006 11:24:42 -0400
    John:

The stuff I am going to use for the VHF/UHF dual-band antenna on the front
of the trailer is some RG8X coax I got from Ham Radio Outlet.  I also have
some RG8X I got from AES a while ago, although it is not brand new like the
HRO stuff.

At any rate, the vhf/uhf installation will be a lot easier to change than
the HF set-up for the back of the trailer, so I can always alter things
easily if needed.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: kB8TYJ