From:
Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 10:08:45 -0700
My license still shows my parents' address (I lived there a while after
my divorce) and, so far as I am aware, I have never received anything
via SnailMail notifying me of automatic ULS registration.  I don't
believe FCC even *has* my E-mail address (though I have no objections to
their knowing).

Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Amateur Radio: K 7 U I J