From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2012 08:25:42 -0500
The 40-meter version is a bit over three feet in diameter, and the high power version is slightly larger. To give you an idea, the aluminum rails are each about 15 inches long, and there are between eight and twelve of them, depending on which model you buy.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY