From:
Robert Heiser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 06:07:24 -0700
Hello to all on the list.
I have a ham friend who uses the Buddy pole, an adjustable portable
maultiband antenna.  He came across a blind ham who wants to find a way to
tune this antenna for each band.
I suggested an  s w r bridge with an audioindicater across the meter movement.
I have one that was home brewed several years ago.
Does anyone on the list know of a source for an audio S W R bridge or any
other suggestions for tuning the buddy pole?
I will forward the note I received to this list and forward any suggestions
to my friend.
Thanks.
Bob
K9BOB