From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2006 08:30:26 -0400
well, I have the cheapest icom mic, I forget the number, it used to go with
my T90A but since that broke and couldn't be fixed I use it on the W32A now,
but, that's exactly identical to the MFJ speaker mic for icom, radio shack,
and older yaesu radios, I mean identical in every way except the MFJ has a
little light on it that didn't work when I had that one for the radio shack
so I'd say if you look to that mic go with the MFJ instead. I want to get a
little better one, but again, my friend has the slim line speaker mic and
it's the same as the MFJ slim line mic for again more than double the price
of the MFJ and I can't stand the feel of that one so I wouldn't know what to
get anymore.