From:
Mike Kosior <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 13:38:45 -0400
Hi all,

         I am in the midst of studying for my extra class, and wondered if
anyone had any strategies or suggestions to help retain the information?  I
have had the question pools recorded with the correct answers, and have
been taking practice exams via the AA9PW web site, which I might add is
pretty accessible.  I have a strong understanding of electrical engineering
concepts being a computer engineer myself, but find the amount of
information quite a bit to absorb.  Just wondered if anyone had any
suggestions to help..  :-)

Thanks & 73,

-- Mike N1RYX

Michael A. Kosior <[log in to unmask]>