From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2012 16:58:18 -0500
We did the 40 meter roundtable today for just over a half hour.   Below
are today's checkins. If I screwed anything up, my apologies.

Could someone please forward me the subscribe info for this list?   Two
of today's first time check-ins were John WA2u and his XYL Cathy KC2yxn
from New York.  He is blind and she is partial and they would like to
subscribe to the list.   I've got their e-mail address, but can't lay my
hands on the subscribe info.

73, Merry Christmas, Steve KW3A

Today's check-ins:
KY2D