From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2006 08:23:21 +0100
All:

Now this issue is resolving and he is off list (hopefully
and ot before time).
I bought a couple of 12V power supplies from him a couple of
years ago and will never deaal with him again - not very
straight forward.
He has a U.K. call, but I am afraid that I cannot recall it.

He has also been barred from a couple of U.K. mail lists.

David - G3YXX

Date: 22/09/06

Date: 22/09/06