From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2005 20:24:34 -0500
Hi John.

I almost wish I had done something like that for a tuner.  I find that the
range on the AT-180 isn't that great.  I have trouble loading the G5RV
across 80 meters, despite the fact that the internal tuner in my Kenwood
TS690S handles the G5RV across 80 meters just fine.

73, de Lou K2LKK

At 07:03 PM 2/19/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>I have the LDG tuner, the pro100 for my 706,  when I can afford the watt
>meter I'll probably grab one I just can't afford it right now, that tuner is
>a nice tuner though!

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]