From:
Roy Nystrom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 10:40:21 -0700
Hello again,

I am sending this request one more time as I had no response to my first
e-mail.

I was using Echo link a couple years ago with JAWS and had scripts for same
but I have since lost them.

I have recently started using Echo link 1.9.89 with JAWS 5 and wonder if
anyone Knows where I can get the scripts.

I am also looking for a Echo link with JAWS tutorial if there is such a
thing available.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Have a Merry Christmas,

Roy Nystrom