From:
Gary Tillinghast <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jan 2010 19:04:26 -0500
Thanks Tom,  I wasn't sure if I was getting out.  The Echolink sounds
interesting.  I know that Handiham does it on Wednesday night net, so it is
possible over the weekend.  Wonder if we used that node?  as for NCS, it
would be great to have it shared by others, so one NCS doesn't get burned
out.  Gary KB2YAA