From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2007 19:07:04 -0400
Hi.  all.

I am preparing for a region-wide Emergency response exercise that will occur
this coming Thursday: August 30, and I've come up with a bit of a problem.

The Emergency Manager's office in my county wants to use a standardized
message form for the exercise, and it's in Microsoft Excel.  Each message is
on a separate Excel sheet within the entire message file.

How do you switch sheets in an Excel spreadsheet file?  I want to be able to
go from one sheet to the next as we take and print messages.

My other solution, of course, would be to save each message in a separate
file, and then have it printed, but, as you might imagine, that would be a
real pain.

I am using Jaws 8.0 here with Windows XP.

At the County EOC, I believe we  have Jaws 7.0.

Thanks, and 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ