From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2008 22:34:29 -0500
Basically what I meant was, if I"m on the main band when I go in to cross
band mode, is that the receive frequency or transmit? like how do I know if
the sub band or main? or does it do it all with in main or sub?
It says in the manual if you're using 1 antenna for 2 and 440 it may not
work well with cross band but I'm one that would try it anyway and I'm sure
it won't be a problem.