From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2012 20:50:44 -0400
Butch, Buddy and Kollin are much more knowledgeable on this than am I,
but it seems to me I've read of someone or someones with sight
challenges who've been able to use, although to what extent I'm not
sure, some edition of the Chirp software with a screen reader,
although I may have dreamed that, and if so, it's one of many night
mayers needing city councils which are floating around.  Best to you
Sir, Danny.