From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 2010 11:03:19 -0500
Hi Jerry and list;
I too am the "happy" owner of an hf9v.  It is safe in my basement.  I don't have the ability to ground mount it as originally planned primarily because there are to many wires over the yard.  I did buy butternuts overpriced roof mount kit which is basically a tripod and roof radials.  I had a contractor or handy man put the tripod up last fall and it is basically two bolts on each of three legs.  If your roof is big enough to spread out radials that might be an option.  My local club was going to help with assembly this fall and then hunting season showed up and the project was put on indefinite hold.
Send some heat up here Jerry we are still about 20 degrees.
Richard