From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 2010 13:18:21 -0600
does this particular unit allow you to use multiple frequencies in place of
a single set of crystals or something?
beyond that, i'm not sure what the point of that would be since crystals
will do exactly the same thing...and they're not hard to come by really.
at least not for motorola, GE and other old crystal radios.
73
Colin, V A6BKX