From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2006 21:29:26 -0400
Hi.

Well, in my station, I would probably just use one of the communications
receivers to adjust the tuner and unhook the bridge at the tuner side and
put the coax from the transceiver back to the tuner.  No danger of
transmitting into the bridge that way, because just one bumped PTT switch
or straight key would be all it takes.  The receiver would be a lot safer.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]