From:
Gale Conard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 2015 16:07:47 -0600
Kent:

I copied this from the operators' manual for the TMV-71A.  I hope it helps.

STORING ODD-SPLIT REPEATER FREQUENCIES
Some repeaters use a receive and transmit frequency pair with a non-standard
offset. To access those repeaters, store two separate frequencies in a
memory
channel. You can then operate on those repeaters without changing the offset
frequency you stored in the menu.
1 Set up a simplex channel by following steps 1 to 6 of "STORING SIMPLEX
AND STANDARD REPEATER FREQUENCIES", above.
2 Press [VFO] to enter VFO mode.
3 Rotate the Tuning control to select your desired transmit frequency.
· Additionally, you can press the microphone [UP]/[DWN] keys to select a
frequency.
4 Set up any additional data desired for the transmit frequency.
· Tone ON/OFF, Tone frequency, CTCSS ON/OFF, CTCSS frequency, DCS ON/OFF,
DCS code, etc.
5 Press [F].
· A memory channel number appears.
6 Rotate the Tuning control to select your desired channel number.
· Additionally, you can press the microphone [UP]/[DWN] keys to select a
channel.
7 Press [PTT], [MR] to store the data in the selected Memory channel.

73,
Gale