From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2011 23:16:51 -0600
it happens on repeaters, simplex FM, and also on AM...
listen to the boys on 14.177/178 sometime...unless you have that hi-fi full
spectrum audio, they completely ignore you even if you know your 20 over S9.
Ham radio is exceedingly clicky much of the time.
that said, there are large numbers of hams who aren't, and that's what makes
the hobby enjoyable...
weather it's 75M phone, or 2 meter repeaters or whatever, you get clicks
going on.
73
Colin, V A6BKX