From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 16:12:33 -0500
Hi Phil,

I am a Coast to Coast stream link subscriber, what show did George play the
recording on and if you could pinpoint the hour it was in on that show, that
would help me find it.
Bob Tinney, [log in to unmask], K8LR
"There are three kinds of men:
The ones that learn by reading.
The few who learn by observation.
The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for
themselves."
--William Penn Adair (Will) Rogers B: 11/4/1879 D: 8/15/1935