From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jun 2016 20:13:09 -0500
Linda,

While I have not seen or used this device, I offer the following.

You will need to remove the screws on the top to remove the top cover in
order to install a nine volt battery.  After installing the battery
reassemble the oscillator.

The key needs to be connected to the oscillator with a wire that has two
connections on each end.  There should be two connections on the code key,
most likely at the opposite end from where you press down to send code.
These connections are probably loosened and tightened with your fingers.
Loosen each and insert the end of the wire in either a little hole that is
exposed when you loosen the finger screw, or you bend the wire in a little
hook and fit it around the shank of the terminal and the tighten the finger
screw to hold the wire.  There may be similar connections on the oscillator
or the wire has a plug on it in which you insert in a mating jack on the
oscillator.

After making the connections on each end of the wire, turn on the oscillator
and adjust the volume and tone with the controls.  The on/off switch may be
part of the volume control or a separate switch.

I hope this is helpful since I have never seen this device.

Perhaps someone here has this and can be more specific.

73

Howard #3