From:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2006 14:00:40 -0700
John,

Thanks for that.  Yes, I'll probably have them put it in at the store, so will mention the receive mod at the same time.

Don  W6SMB

On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 16:57:17 -0400, John Miller wrote:

it will receive well out of the band, but there is a mod too, that will make
it go way further. if you have some one else put in the voice board for you,
I'm sure they'll do the mod, it's simple and well known, it's on Kenwood's
site in fact.