From:
Kevin Kwan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 22:44:43 -0500
I've had embarrassing situations such as that you relayed. I was monitoring
a 440 repeater and I was also participating in a two metre gathering. It was
a big group and people were talking for a long time. When it finally got
around to me I made some kind of long winded transmission on 440 where I
neglected to switch over. I probably sounded like a real tool in some other
system. The only hope I have is maybe people on that system thought it was
some kind of crazy inversion since that can happen.