From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 16:07:16 -0400
Hi all,  I posted this a couple days ago but my mail has been so screwed up
I have no clue if it got posted or if anyone responded or what so sorry if
you are seeing this again. Anyway, I have questions about the icom 706 MK2
I just picked one up should be in mid to late this week I am wondering if
there is a manual on cassette or .txt file or .pdf file or something some
one can send me or at least some one can just give me basic info from? The
layout of the front pannel buttons would help too or at the very least. I
want ot be able to connect this radio to my powersupply, turn it on and mess
with it as soon as I get it and no one is ever home over here to help em
with things like that so any help would be apreciated greatly. Thanks, I am
sure some one on here has to have used this radio and owns one on this list
so any help would be just great. Thanks all,
73 N1UMJ
John Miller
aol instant messenger and yahoo messager screen name: JEMracing3