From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 12:40:06 -0500
I have the comet one, sells for $47 about, a little expensive, but on 220
and 440 it is a lot better and in some instances I notice an improvement on
2 meters and some other places too, I don't know the model number of it off
hand but you can find it in the AES catalog on the web site, it's for 2,
220, and 440  it's the only one for those 3 bands. I hear there is another
one too but I haven't tried that one yet and don't know who makes it.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3