From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2006 22:16:38 -0400
Hi Andy.

With counterpoises cut for each of the bands and fastened to the ground
side of that antenna system, 70 ft. of wire should be enough to get you on
the HF bands above 3.5 MHz. (including 3.5 MHz).  The whole trick is
getting the counterpoises right--it shouldn't be that demanding on the tuner.

73, de Lou K2LKK

At 02:17 AM 6/1/2006 +0100, you wrote:
>Hello Gary Ok this could take  two emails to do this,  Here is a description
>of the garden it is 35FT long  and 17.6 FT wide,  so you can see not much
>chance of a good size antenna.  however try and picture this,  starting from
>the bottom of the garden left hand side starts the wire going across the
>garden to the right hand side,  now from here it goes diagonally  to the
>back wall of the house where it will terminate,  the SGC is at the bottom of
>the garden where the wire starts,  the total length is seventy feet.  I am
>however going to get a vertical   antenna made by Diamond the CP 6.

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]
Work e-mail:  [log in to unmask]