From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 2015 19:21:34 -0400
Quite right, Butch, the elecraft radios are not for everyone. Something like
the Kenwood TS-590 is probably closer to an every man's radio. It's much
more economical and it certainly is the most accessible rig out there. That
said, if you're a CW guy, the Elecraft K3 is a dream-come-true, IMHO.
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: